Nowadays, Joomla is considered to be one of the most popular open-source content management systems (CMS) around the world as at least 2.7% of all web resources run on it. The reasons why Joomla may become a proper choice are the following:
- It's totally free CMS.
- It's open source (you may easily inspect and change every part of this platform).
- It's rich in plugins, templates and other extensions.
CDN for Joomla is what you need to improve your site loading speed. And we are going to give you detailed instructions how to integrate CDN with Joomla.
Before you start
- Since we will use the Cname address next, please ensure that you have configured the CDN resources on the console . See the following for specific configuration methods: CDN configurate
- If you want to integrate a CDN service on https:// pages, you must ensure that SSL is enabled on the console. For specific operations, see: Common problems.
- If your website has embedded custom fonts, please confirm that you have enabled the CORS headers in the LightCDN console.
Enable CDN in Joomla! using CDN for Joomla! PLUGIN
Download the latest version of Joomla CDN plugin.
Login to the Joomla Admin Panel.
Navigate to Extensions > Install/Uninstall.
Upload the plugin via Browse.
Navigate to Extensions > Plugin Manager.
Click System - CDN plugin for Joomla!.
Enable the plugin and insert the CDN URL into CDN URL Domain.
Verify if your Joomla website is on CDN by viewing the HTML source code. Image links shall be replaced with CDN URLs.